The Diploma in HR Course is a National Qualifications that offers a more intensive skills and knowledge in human resources management. It is accredited by ACTVET.
The aim of the Diploma in Human Resources is to give a depth of knowledge, skill and application to learners who are practitioners in the workplace. The qualification has three core units, health and safety, communication and social responsibility and citizenship and six specialist units. The specialist units look at planning the workforce, remuneration management, recruiting and selecting staff, inducting staff, terminating staff, managing expatriate staff, performance management system in human resource environments and staff remuneration.
The qualification of this program has been classified as a Level 5 Qualification; Indicating that a broad range of specialised and relevant associated knowledge, including some theoretical and abstract concepts with limited depth
- Level of knowledge, skill and performance of human resources.
- Functional IT skills would be an advantage.
- Pre-entry requirement of Certificate 4 level.
- Credit transfer is available as published.
- Available on both English or Arabic Language.
The modules of this program have been segmented into two categories; the Core Unit and the Specialist Unit.
36 Credit hours
10 Units, 3 core, 7 specialist
- Design and develop organisational health and safety participative arrangements
- Develop, implement & promote effective workplace communication
- Participate in social responsibility and citizenship
- Manage workforce planning
- Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- Manage termination of staff
- Manage performance management systems
- Manage expatriate staff
- Manage remuneration and employee benefits
- Manage human resources outsourcing of staff
This Qualification can be completed as a part-time or full-time depending on the number of registered units, where these units are offered as morning and/or evening classes during weekdays and weekends.