ABOUT THE TRAINING
This training defines the skills and competencies necessary to use a computer and common computer applications. It offers a wide range of modules including Computer Essentials, Word Processing and IT Security.
This course provide you with a practical training of up-to-date skills and knowledge areas which important in day to day work.
Duration: 15 Days (In-house training and Or Saturday’s Sessions Available call us for timing)
Training Start Date: TBD
Timing: Sunday, Monday and Wednesday 8,00 AM – 2,00 PM
Venue: Emirates College of Technology, Male Campus – 8th Floor
Fees: AED 900/- + VAT (applicable as of 1st January 2018), which includes – Training Materials, attendance certificate.
Discount available for multiple bookings.
- Essential concepts and skills relating to the use of devices, file creation and management, networks, and data security.
- Essential concepts and skills relating to web browsing, effective information search, online communication and e-mail.
- Demonstrate the ability to use a word processing application to accomplish everyday tasks associated with creating, formatting, and finishing small-sized word processing documents, such as letters and other everyday documents.
- Understand the concept of spreadsheets and to demonstrate an ability to use a spreadsheet to produce accurate work outputs.
- Understand the concept of presentations and to demonstrate competence in using presentation software.
- Understand the main concepts underlying the secure use of ICT in daily life and to use relevant techniques and applications to maintain a secure network connection, use the Internet safely and securely, and manage data and information appropriately.
- Sets out concepts and skills relating to the setup and use of online collaborative tools, such as storage, productivity applications, calendars, social media, web meetings, learning environments, and mobile technology.
- Computer Essentials
- Online Essentials
- Word Processing
- IT Security
- Online Collaboration
For anyone who wishes to become fully competent in the use of a computer and common applications. Computer skills enable people of all ages to understand and use technology to improve their personal and professional lives.