ABOUT THE TRAINING
IFRS and 2017 updates will help build the knowledge you need in IFRS for success in today’s global business world. Like you, we believe those who understand and apply IFRS will enjoy expanded career opportunities as its use is spreading around the world. Developed with input from subject matter experts from across the region, this course is designed to provide accounting and finance professionals with the training, knowledge and practical guidance needed to use IFRS and stay up to date with its newest standards and changes.
Duration: 3 Days (Evening Sessions and Or Saturday’s Sessions Available call us for timing)
Training Start Date: TBD
Timing: Tuesday – Thursday 8,00 AM – 2,00 PM
Venue: 5 Stars Hotel in Abu Dhabi
Fees: AED 4,500/- + VAT (applicable as of 1st January 2018), which includes – Training Materials, attendance certificate. Discount available for multiple bookings.
Optional: pay only 500$ and get international recognition and get certified from Institute of Financial Consultants – IFC
To know more about exam dates, format and eligibility call or visit us to discuss further
- Describe the setting process in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and list the currently available standards
- Explain the most recent updates on existing IFRS and evaluate the effect of newly issued standards on their organization
- Determine the correct presentation and minimum disclosure for components of statements of financial position, statements of comprehensive income, statements of owners’ equity and statements of cash flows in accordance with IFRS
- Appraise and properly account for transactions affecting current assets and liabilities, non current assets and liabilities, revenues and expenses in accordance with IFRS
- Apply professional judgment in applying IFRS for matters relating to non-recurrent business transactions
- Introduction to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and presentation of financial statements
- IFRS rules for current assets and liabilities
- IFRS rules for non-current assets and liabilities
- Investment securities (IAS 39 and IFRS 9)
- Revenue recognition (IAS 18 and IFRS 15)
- IFRS 16, Leases
- Wrap-up on newest standards and list of current and prior years’ updates on IFRSs
WHO'S THIS COURSE FOR?
Those employees who are working in finance and accounting, and who seeking to enhance international accounting knowledge from companies implementing IFRS as the standard of reporting.