ABOUT THE TRAINING
You will gain practice in writing a variety of business correspondence, both formal and informal, as well as enhancing your accuracy and written fluency.
The training course helps delegates become great communicators who know how to win respect, understanding and commitment.
Duration: 2 Days (Evening Sessions will be available call us to book your seat)
Training Start Date: 2nd -3rd May, 2018
Timing: Wednesday – Thursday 8,00 AM – 2,00 PM
Venue: 5 Stars Hotel in Abu Dhabi
Fees: AED 3,500/- + VAT (applicable as of 1st January 2018), which includes – Training Materials, attendance certificate. Discount available for multiple bookings.
Optional: pay only 500$ and get international recognition and get certified from Institute of Financial Consultants – IFC
- Write advanced emails, memos and letters in a clear and concise way.
- Organize the content by using an effective introduction, body and conclusion.
- Present the written ideas in logical sequence.
- Satisfy the requirements of the reader by outlining his/her needs and benefits.
- Apply the ABC formula (Accurate, Brief and Clear) when writing.
- Advanced Techniques for Effectively Writing
- Organizing the Content
- Logical Sequence of Ideas
- Use of Clear Language
- Using The Right Words To Suit Your Audience
- Proofreading Skills
Discovering 15 advanced writing secrets
- How to be super-economical with words
- How to avoid repeating yourself unnecessarily
- How to stop making simple ideas sound complex
- How to write in plain English
- How to tell when you’re saying too much
- How to steer clear of weak or redundant words
- How to keep sentences active and express ideas more powerfully
- How to chop away sentence clutter
- How to avoid jargon and clichés
- How to make crisp distinctions between contrasting ideas
- How to avoid mixing up time elements
- How to strategically use words like “it” and “they” and “this and “that”
- How to present your writing ultra-professionally
- How to keep ideas neat and parallel
- How to create an elegant narrative structure
WHO'S THIS COURSE FOR?
Those who now need to be able to express their ideas more clearly and effectively, at an advanced level. Whether you are summarizing reports to present key information to senior management, or writing to your key customers, this is the course for you.
All individuals whose work requires business writing, including memos, letters and emails.